Sammie The African Grey

Friday, March 10, 2006

It's a bird's world

And it's a great world at that! Sammie is a seriously spoiled little girl with an attitude. It's nice to know she has boundaries and I think she should give seminars for single women on how to do just that! Sammie's Boundary Setting 101.

I will be sharing, oh I'm Sammie's Mom, Dianne, how I came to buy this wonderful bird and how she's enriched our life.

I want to add that Sammie has her own fan club in Las Vegas. Now, how many birds can claim that?

3 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    You're definately going to have to do a post on just how Sammie came about having a fan club in Las Vegas. I didn't know she was "that" kind of girl. I'm glad she has come to her senses and lives in Minnesota now.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    If you read all the comments, Charleen explains how the Vegas fan club came about.

    Dianne

    I AM that kind of girl and proud of it!

    Sammie

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Welcome Ladybug. So glad you took the time to visit and enjoyed it!

    Dianne

    Hmmm...I eat ladybugs, given the chance. Sorry, that just slipped out. Happy you and your kid are enjoying looking at my beautiful face and body.

    Sammie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home