Sammie The African Grey

Friday, March 10, 2006

One of her many talents


Sammie loves to sing. In the picture, she has her head held high and neck stretched out, singing a song.

She sings the beginning of one of Ushers' songs (I don't know where she learned it because I don't listen to Usher but I think she heard him on Oprah), The Mayberry theme song is her favorite whistling tune, the Yahoo theme song, Bird is the Word, and an off-key ballad of some kind.

She also dances to music but I never know which song she'll dance to. It's usually television commercials for some reason. We did have a little singing Christmas tree that made her dance.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    That is way too funny!! But, I ask, can she break dance?? I bet she could if you taught her, D!! I love your blog. I can't wait to hear more about her shananigans! I'm going to add you to my favs and keep an eye on Miss Sammie! Welcome!!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Ms. rosa, I could break dance if I fell on my back. It wouldn't be very pretty though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home