Sammie The African Grey

Friday, March 31, 2006

Stretching or Threatening?

D
From the desk of Dianne:

I'm not sure she's stretching her wings or threatening to jump off the perch! David was sitting close to her perch and she'd been leaning closer, staring at him. Maybe she's ready to finally bond with him? Nah...

We always go downstairs to meet David when he comes home from work. I carried Sammie against my chest instead of putting her in the carrier. Of course, the elevator stopped twice before hitting the first floor and people got on and Diz ran out of the elevator, thinking we had reached our destination and I stuck my leg out to keep the doors from closing and it was hectic! From now on, a leash and carrier!

When David walked through the door Sammie said, "Hi Bird!" very loud. That's what she calls him...Bird.


From the perch of Sammie:

That's what Daddy Dave says to me when he comes home. I'm just identifying with him. He does have bird legs though.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    I wanted to add that Sammie had been eating berries and that isn't blood on her perch!

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    I guess he's a turkey legs then!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home