Sammie The African Grey

Friday, March 17, 2006


From the desk of Dianne:

Just received Sammie's new acrylic carrier. This means that when Spring hits, I'll be able to take her on walks with Diz. It will also be great for transporting her to the Vet for her yearly physical.

We went for a "sample walk" yesterday (not outside, it's too cold) and she didn't like it very much. Was even upside down on her back for a few seconds but she got up on the perch and was fine after that. She kept saying, "Hi Bird" something she always says when she's nervous.

From the perch of Sammie:

That rig reminds me of an incubator! I suppose I'll get used to it and can go along for the doggy walks. They will then become doggy and birdy walks! It's about time for some equality around here.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    You're going to have to get a stroller for the box! Can you imagine the "ladies" pulling up the shade to see the cute little face, "Hello BIRD!" haha

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    That would be great for shock value! I just might try it.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Did you check out all of that snow in the window? eeekkk!

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Really? I've never heard of it. Where do you find them? David is going to get upset with me if I keep spending money on these critters. We all just ignore him anyway and it IS my money, ya know?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home