Sammie The African Grey

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Helping in the kitchen


From the desk of Dianne:

I have to tell you, it's difficult taking good pictures of Sammie because her movements are so fast and she doesn't like having her picture taken to begin with!

She grows tired of being on her perch or in her cage so I let her explore the kitchen counter and sink. She taps on things with her beak to understand what material they are made of. She's helping me load the dishwasher.


From the perch of Sammie:I wanted to be sure she was loading that dishwasher correctly.

Speaking of "from the desk of Dianne" check out that desk was I talking about that is so messy. And she complains about my bird seed. Give me a break!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Hey Sammie: Do you like the stainless steel counters????

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Yes, I can see myself in them but then, I'm not the one who has to clean them! Dianne complains about them all of the time!

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    She uses alcohol and everything else. I even saw her putting Absolut Vodka on a cloth one day, trying that! Don't tell Daddy Dave that though! I guess that stuff is expensive.

    As the president of my fan club you gotta know I don't lower my standards on any wild birds of any kind. I mean, I'm an African Grey.

    I did see some Canadian Geese flying by. They were pretty cool but you know, I don't date Canadians. I don't like long distance romances.

    Sammie

    Sammie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home