Sammie The African Grey

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sammie's butt


From the desk of Dianne:

I love Sammie's butt. It's hard to get a good picture of it because she won't let me get behind her with the camera!

Now, they have a way of looking at the tail feathers on their bottoms to determine the sex. I had her DNA'd and that's how we discovered we had a little girl. I thought for sure, it was a boy with the attitude!

In the beginning, I had named her Uncle Sam, after the NY tragedy and her flight there but after I found she was a girl, she became Sammie. Sammie Sue Schwartz.


From the perch of Sammie:

I have to agree. I do have a nice looking butt.

Now, let's get to the real truth. She was so upset over NY she was going to name me America. Can you imagine? Thank you, Daddy Dave, for stepping in and suggesting the Sam name.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    As they say, "that is a nice piece of tail."

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    And, as Elvis said, thank you, thank you very much.

    Sammie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home