Sammie The African Grey

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Acrobat



From the desk of Dianne:

As you can see from the pictures, Sammie is a very good climber. She has climbed up bar stools that amazed me. She pulls herself up by her beak and sometimes, with food in her beak at the same time!

From the perch of Sammie:

After you fall in love with me and decide you want my species for yourself, please buy from private breeders/hatchers and not from unreliable sources that have captured my cousins in the Congo. Thousands of my relatives die because of the way they are captured.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    The day will come, Charleen. You can take in dogs but maybe not cats since they like to have me for dinner. Well, some dogs might too! I hope you can foster one of my cousins and adopt it. You're life will never be the same again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home