Sammie The African Grey

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dusty Bird!



From the desk of Dianne:

I've waited to give Sammie her shower until she was adapted to the new home. Can you say Feather Dust? My word. Our air filters are full of it and it settles on the leather furniture, not to mention the concrete floors.

She usually gets angry with me when I first put her in the sink but the minute the warm spray hits her, she settles down and lifts her wings. She growls when I towel her off but that's par for the course with her.

From the perch of Sammie:

That warm water does feel really good on my "wing pits." We don't want to be walking about with body odor, do we?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Sammie: You didn't take up smoking again, did you? I KNOW Ms. D has quit!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    The Merit's are Daddy Dave's.

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Oh, would she! I'd come away from that attempt with bloody nubs instead of fingers.

    Dianne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home