Sammie The African Grey

Friday, August 04, 2006

Oh Lordy!



We FINALLY got our flat screen television installed after having it in the middle of the flat in a crate. We're in danger of getting settled in, at last.

I kept Sammie in her cage for the first couple of hours but felt sorry for her and put her on the perch. I figured she'd be quiet and just watch the installers but she opened up and started chattering away like nobody's business. They kept saying, That's just amazing!" At least, she didn't let loose with any of her naughty vocabulary. When they left, she was standing in the middle of her water bowl, slinging water everywhere!

Dianne

I kind of liked those guys. Cute, you know? I don't think they were really here to install the tv. They were here to see me.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Don't you just love it when you say, "oh my ____ doesn't like people" and the next thing you know, that animal is all over that person making a fool of you!

    Sammie, you're going to have to keep an eye on your mom and all these workmen. Remember what is said and repeat to Daddy Dave!!! haha.

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    I was busy irritating her. She was trying to talk to a man on the phone at DirectTV and I was having my own conversation. She just started laughing. Too much commotion going on for the old girl.

    Sammie


    I'm so tired of having hairy-legged man in our flat!

    Dianne

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Stupid bird.
    Signed,
    Elliot the Cat

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Elliot, at least I'm social. I don't hide in the closet when people come over like some cats I know, who will remain nameless but his initials are Elliot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home