Sammie The African Grey

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sleeping Girl


It's almost impossible to get a picture of Sammie sleeping. Instinct makes her jump at the slightest sound so I had to use the zoom lense while sitting at my desk.

She tucks her little head into her back feathers with her beak under the top of her wing. Just too cute.

The books say she should get a minimum of 12 hours of sleep a night. That doesn't happen so she takes little naps during the day to catch up on her allotted sleep time.

Dianne


I wasn't sleeping. I was just resting my eyes. It was a beauty rest.

Sammie

2 Comments:

  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    At least when the bird is sleeping she isn't talking.
    Signed,
    Elliot the Cat

     
  • At 5:01 AM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Awww, that's so cute. xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home