Sammie The African Grey

Monday, September 11, 2006

Morning Beauty Routine


Sammie insists on being in the bathroom with me in the mornings while I get ready for the day. While I'm in the shower, she dances and sings. She either loves the steam or looking at herself in the mirror.

After I'm finished (and beautiful!) she'll stay in there for two hours, preening herself or just chattering. She's perfectly contented.

Yesterday as I was brushing my hair she asked, "Where are you going?" I told her and she listened very intently. Who knows how much they understand.

Dianne


Beautiful? I guess it's true---beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Sammie

4 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    You both are absolutely beautiful. :-)

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    To da boid (oiseau in French)
    "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you, don't you, don't you?"
    Signed,
    Elliot the Cat

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Sammie: tell your momma to come take a look at how the beautiful wooden bowl was used today! hehe.

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Well, we went to your blog and didn't see the wooden bowl. Darn. Where might we see it?

    Elliot, that song is about me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home