Sammie The African Grey

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Merry Christmas!


I'm thinking of getting Sammie a See and Say toy for Christmas. Gabby's mom got her one and she's learning all of these cute animal sounds.

She's saying new words. The latest--"How ya doing, baby doll?" That melts my heart. And there's "Little Pooper" which I called a dog we had. "Give me a kiss...smooch." How could I resist? I always give her a big kiss when she asks for it.

She's still working on "Go Steelers." However, she just says, Go, and I repeat the word Steelers for her. After doing this about 10 times I get tired of it and stop repeating it so she then says in a very loud voice, COME ON! My question is: who is really being trained?

Dianne


Well, she let the cat out of the bag. I know what I'm getting for Christmas!

Sammie

We both wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Maybe you should teach the boid to say, "Go Cowboys". They usually beat the Steelers, don't they?
    Signed,
    Elliot the Cat

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Oooooh, good one Elliot! You know she will turn around and just say Steelers one day when you've forgotten about it! Still missing you across the street! Whaaaaaaa! (Warm 70s here D! Any chance moving back????)

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Sadly, every team beats the Steelers these days. Sigh.

    I doubt it Ro...probably will retire in AZ or TX, if he ever does retire.

    I think we got up to the low 40's yesterday and they consider that a heat wave. Geesh.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Brrrrrrr!

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    and booooo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home