Sammie The African Grey

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Give Me A Break!!!!!


Mommie Dianne returns from a trip to California and what did she bring home? A pair of legwarmers for the dog! Not only that but they have to be altered because Diz's legs are so skinny!

What did I get? Nothing--nada--zero--zilch! Not even a small treat. I'm seriously irritated.

I've been glaring at her and saying, "What's your problem?" She laughs like it's a joke or something. I'm thinking of going on a hunger strike. Wait, let me think about that. It wouldn't hurt her. Forget that idea. I'll just bite her!

Sammie

2 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Along with the leg covers for the worthless dog, you should have gotten a muzzle for da bird.
    Signed,
    Elliot the Cat

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    And, some huevos and claws for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home