Sammie The African Grey

Friday, December 15, 2006

Sammie's New Vet




I'm so happy to have found a wonderful doctor for Sammie. She told me things I never knew and now, she will be even more healthy with this new knowledge.

Seems though, she is "a little portly." Runs in this family! So, she is on a more strict diet and she has to kiss some of her treats good bye along with more exercise. I think chasing Daddy Dave on the floor would be great for her. Not sure he will agree to that.

I took my camera to capture shots of her with her new doctor.

Dianne


That woman touched me in places she never should have! Leave my butt alone, okay? Stuck som gadget down my throat, listened to my heart, rubbed her hands all over my body. I feel like I had my first sexual experience!

Sammie

3 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I'm surprised this vet was able to get Sammy all wrapped up in a towel. She is good!

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    How hillarious. Poor violated Sammy! At least she wasn't smoking a cig after the experience! hehe. Looks good on this end Dianne! Glad to see you back!! Missed ya loads. Portly, ha!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    She said Sammie had cleavage. All this time, I didn't realize she was "portly" I just thought she had bodacious ta-ta's. Who knew.

    Birds know that Vets aren't scared of them and their office or examining rooms are their territory so they give in and let them examine them.

    Smoking a cigarette. LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home