Sammie The African Grey

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Chinese Splits?


Oh, the positions this bird can get into. I'm lucky to get a butt shot.

Sammie has been running me ragged. She has the door knocking down pat and I can't tell the difference between the real thing and her! I answer the door and surprise, no one is there. I'm sure she's chuckling to herself. We've had workmen in the flat so I don't want to mistakenly not answer just in case...

I've been listening to IL DIVO (be still my heart) and Sammie likes it. She was no doubt, helping them as she began singing opera along with them. Where did she learn that sound? Opera? I didn't laugh, which I really wanted to do, for fear she'd stop. She also lifts one leg and dances along to the music. She makes a sound, which is her version of clapping hands, keeping the beat.

Something scared her this morning and she flew into the bedroom. She was startled like, what was that? I didn't know I could do that! Vet says it's okay as long as she isn't flying into walls or the windows but if she does, clip-clip to the wings.

Dianne

Who knew I could fly? It was fun but a little scary. I was huffing & puffing! Must be out of shape. And, as far as being portly, I simply am a full-figured girl!
P.S. Don't tell her but it IS fun watching her run to answer the door. She needs the exercise!

Sammie

4 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Just what I need with my morning milk, a butt shot of a bird.
    Signed,
    Elliot the Cat

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    But, such a cute butt!

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Poor Sammie, butt all over the internet. Now, what if that were you D? hehe.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    A Pic of my butt would be a good appetite supressant!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home