Sammie The African Grey

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I wonder why...


...Sammie doesn't eat when were gone? (unless she's with her sitters). She waits until we get home and dashes over to her feeding container and chows down. Maybe she sleeps in our absence?

Okay, I know--this is not the best picture in the world but I'm not my sister, who takes wonderful shots. Plus, it's difficult to take a pic of something acrylic with the flash on. But, beside the excuses, this is a shot of Sammie right after we returned home from shopping with her head buried in her food.

Dianne


Yoo-hoo-Auntie Linda, can you give this poor woman a lesson or something? It's not like I appreciate ugly pictures of myself on my own blog!

Sammie

1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Well, girl, what can I say? I agree-it's hard to get good photos through acrylic or glass. I've been trying all week to get photos of Christmas decorations through windows without much luck. In any case, I don't think there is a thing wrong with your photos. You are too hard on yourself.
    BTW, Elliot, the cat, always goes and eats a little something whenever we sit down to eat ourselves.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home