Sammie The African Grey

Monday, January 15, 2007

New Perch


Sammie's old perch was "leaning" so I ordered a new one. Couldn't find any at the local pet stores so we were a little worried about it falling over.

Her new perch catches a lot of her mess and is much easier to clean plus, I can roll it into the bathroom, her favorite place.

Funny story: I have two cleaning ladies that come in every Friday and if I'm not able to be home I leave the door unlocked for them. They knock and hear my husband say, "Come in!" They are wondering what he is doing home at that time of day so reluctant to enter, knocked again. "Come in" they hear again so they entered the flat. No husband, just Sammie! What a trip she is!

Dianne

You think SHE was worried about the leaning perch. Try hanging on all day! I've got foot and leg muscles I never knew existed!

Sammie

1 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I know she is endlessly entertaining and good company. Like having a little kid around full of imagination.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home