Sammie The African Grey

Friday, December 22, 2006

How much do I weigh?


The Vet said to let her walk around for exercise but I'm telling ya, you have to watch her every single minute or she gets into all sorts of things, like the bathroom or kitchen cabinets. Loves to chew on wood. Not good.

I had to put everything above her level, like the woven basket in this shot. She jumped on the scale, being a typical female but her weight didn't register. She's too light. After this pic, she went for the caulking along the wall so I put her back on her perch.

I tell her, no, and she looks up at me and goes back to what she was doing. So, I tell her no again and she turned and said in a very loud voice, NO! The bird is sassing me now!

Dianne


The scale moans when she stands on it! I'm not sassing her, I'm expressing my independence!

Sammie

3 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    I wish the scales wouldn't register when I stepped on them!!

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I never chew on things around the house or sass my mother.
    Signed,
    Elliot the Cat

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    That's because you can't talk, Elliot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home