Sammie The African Grey

Thursday, January 04, 2007

A new tune


Can you tell she didn't want me to take her picture? Fluffed up to make herself appear larger so I'd be afraid.

She was singing a lot yesterday. On and on for a long time. She made up her own song: Oh, Diz, Dizzer Lou, where are you? Sang it over and over again with the same tune. She amazes me. This isn't something we sing so where did she learn it? Must be all the songwriting talent she rubbed up against in Nashville!

My daughter called this morning and I asked Sammie if she wanted to talk to Brandi girl. She made a big kissing sound. Too cute.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I can't sing, but I'm better looking.
    Signed,
    Elliot the Cat

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Sure you are.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Does Diz sit and listen to you?

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Diz ignores me and Sammie. She's a Diva.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Girlfriend, it was -12 this morning with the wind chill factor and you think you know cold? I've been sitting in my cage looking at the snow from last night. Pretty but I bet my relatives, the geese, have finally flown South!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home