Sammie The African Grey

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What are ya gonna do?


She's at it again. Killing an apple I put in her bowl. I had hoped that she was over this but no way. Made the biggest mess. I had to wipe down everything within a 10 foot radius. I called, Sammie, but she ignored me. By the time she was finished, her chest was soaked, along with everything else!

I visited an online friend while in Vegas and her ex husband was there. He's crazy about Sammie. She said she was having dinner with a friend at a restaurant and he walked in. Didn't ask how she was or the kids, just wanted to know if Sammie had done anything funny lately. Might be why they aren't married any longer!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Gee, it really looks gray outside your window. Did you get a snow storm?

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    No, rain and sleet at the time the pic was taken. When we landed last night, they had snow on the ground...several inches. The people here actually want snow!

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Hopefully that's on your diet list.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Butt Head works. I use Jerk Wad, myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home