Sammie The African Grey

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My new cousin?


Brandi Girl adopted a baby from the humane society shelter. She told Mommie Dianne that was what she wanted for her birthday. She named her Danielle and calls her Dani. A very sweet puppy with a happy disposition and a ton of energy. Doesn't even whine when she has to go into her sky kennel.

Okay, it's not a bird but I think I like her and since she was a stray, I'm very happy that she found such a good home and someone to love and spoil her.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    A dog? A friggin' dog? What's wrong with a sweet, beautiful, lovable cat?
    Signed
    Elliot the Cat

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Cats eat birds. I'm a bird. Get my drift? I don't care to be some ugly cat's dinner!

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Awwwww. What a cutie.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger melissa said…

    Princess Vaida has been crying all day, she wants to know where her pic is

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    I have to get Sammie's permission before I can post her picture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home