Sammie The African Grey

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Amazing picture



If you check closely, the picture above is a hand. Some people are so talented.

We went to the flat where we'll be moving soon, to measure. I took Sammie along in her carrier. The echo fascinated her and she had a very long and ongoing conversation with herself. It was all in a male voice, one I haven't heard before. We hid behind the door and just listened to her.

In our next flat, Sammie will have her own room. It will also be used for an office but she'll be able to sleep better, away from the television, something she needs. She's very good at adapting to change so should be just fine.

Dianne

My own room? How cool is that? Can I decorate it myself?

Sammie

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    That is one smart bird. I only hear whistles and dings when I'm on the phone with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home