Sammie The African Grey

Tuesday, February 13, 2007


I found this picture on the birds of a feather site. You can get an idea of how cute African Greys are when they are very young. The red tip of the tail is just starting to grow. His name is Kito.

I have a horrible bruise on my arm where Sammie bit me because she decided she didn't want to get her shower. She actually flew out of the sink so I had to chase her down and put her back in the sink and she finally gave in. I look like a battered woman on one arm.

Dianne

Kito is one handsome dude. The shower thing...I hate them! I always feel better afterward but water is not my natural habitat! Give me a large, tall tree and I'm happy.

Sammie

3 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    I hope you had clothes on while you were chasing her!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Yeah, was the shower in the shower with you or in a sink?

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    The kitchen sink with the spray nozzle. I might get her a shower perch that has a suction cup that attaches to the wall. I'm sure that will be another bloody battle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home