Sammie The African Grey

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The family...


It seems that my family is demanding equal time for their pets. This bird blog is becoming an anything goes blog!

This is Vaida, my son and daughter in law's beast. To say she's active is so below what she really is. She's happy all the time, like she's smiling.

When I was visiting, I decided to sweep the kitchen because Vaida had shed so much hair and before I could grab the dust pan, she had eaten all the hair! She also decided to eat some of the laundry room wall. Oh those labs...

Dianne

Okay, that's it! No more dogs or cats on my blog! They are invading my personal space.

Sammie

2 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger melissa said…

    Princess Vaida can sleep at night, now that she knows she wasn't being exculded from the family.

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I laugh every time I come to this blog and see the photo of that dog. He has the funniest face, eyes full of mischief and the photo makes his nose look large.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home